Hello To All My People!!!!
As I finished my school work for the evening, I started thinking of the Cool Kids, and proceeded to the blog. It has been quite some time since last I gave an update. Currently, I am walking around with a cute little smile on my face.
I have a DATE!!!! As corny as this may sound but, it has been a long time since I went on a true date. As most of you know, I love sports. Hockey, football, baseball, etc. You name it and I most likely have watched and enjoyed a time or two. My first date tomorrow night is a Cardinals/Cubs game in St. Louis. The gentleman that asked me is a dedicated Cardinals fan but we all have our flaws :)
Since I have been back in the states, I had a brief fling. He was the kind of guy that was just sit at home and watch movies every night. Not so much - that didn't work out. So now here comes Nick - yes that is his name. I was visiting a friend in her office and spoke with him for all of five minutes. Next thing I knew I was receiving an email with a random, bullshit question. That started the conversation and now here I am, talking with him frequently via phone or otherwise, and our first date is tomorrow evening.
To be honest, I am quite nervous. We have great conversation and I feel as though I can be myself around him. Someone once told me I am sarcastic - no way! He too has his humor and makes me laugh. He doesn't appreciate that I am a Yankees fan but he is willing to overlook. HA!
So I am sure to post again shortly after my date and long weekend. My cousin Emily is getting married on Sunday in Kansas City. This is the first time since 2000 that the entire family has been together. I am SO excited! So hopefully a great start to what is sure to be a great weekend!
Hope everyone has a safe and fun Memorial Day Weekend!!!! Love you all and miss each one of you terribly!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment