Friday, August 15, 2008

Please HOLD the Applause

As most of you know I am not a technologically savvy individual. This attempt at ?blogging? as it is called can be quite a daunting experience. Without further wait I give you?ME!

Over the past two years, events have transpired that have lead to life altering decisions. I have just recently arrived at Scott AFB outside of St. Louis and I am ecstatic to be here! Regardless of the excess baggage I have dropped along the way, life is still adventurous. I want to say THANK YOU to certain, select few that have been OUTSTANDING friends, listeners, and in one short word: family. I have learned so much from each of you mere words cannot describe.

Guilt has a funny way to lingering when you least expect it too. I have a few ?skeletons? in the closet and done things I am not proud of ? but NOT once have I ever wished I could go back. Although, we may not always be proud of the decisions we make they are the foundation of who we are to become. I do not know what the future holds for me but, I do know that I will tackle it with my head held high!

I have learned that it is okay to wake up in the morning, fear the unknown, and tell yourself you are awesome! Because that is exactly what I am because of the friendship and love you all have shown me. L To learn so much from such beautiful and wise people has given me new light into what I am capable of. For that, I say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, and THANK YOU!

This new adventure is what I NEED! Each one of you has shown something different with each difference being something grand! There are many wants in life but never have I felt the NEED before now because of the little things you all say and do. And I have to say with a huge smile and a wink in my eye:

It?s LEASA TIME! Go me, go me, go me! :-D

No comments:

CKG playlist