I don't have a good answer..We had a great time..You all made this weekend and AWESOME time for the 3 of us...You all got together to make me an AWESOME jersey..and now I am at a loss for words..
I have soooo much on my mind right now..I have so much I want to say to all of you but it's just a jumbled mess of emotions.. Rockey left last night, Vinny leaves tonight and Leasa, JC, Joe are already gone..I knew I wanted to say some things, I know I wanted to say a HUGE thankyou to all of you on Saturday but I am not sure if any of it came out the way it should have..
So I will try it again...
1st..Steve O...Like I said before, I wouldn't have wanted to have the cookout ANYWHERE else..Thank you for opening your shop and your heart to all of us..!!
2nd..Vinny & Calvin...Thank you for preparing everything..Thank you both for being YOU...You guys both are awesome
3rd...Rockey..You're probably the FIRST person to notice when I started to loosen up..I am sorry that I didn't get out earlier..
4th..Nicki.. Thank you for everything...for going out of you way to work the logistics for the Jersey..You too are awesome and one of a kind
5th..Leasa, I know you weren't here but WE ALL KNEW you were here in spirit...Thank you for being a great friend..GOOD luck in your every new step and adventure..We are all ALWAYS thinking of you !!
6th...To all of you (the C..K..G)...You may have put FOUNDER on my Jersey, but it wasn't I..We all just kind of JELLED..We all kind of knew how to listen to each other and WE all knew how to make each other LAUGH...and the BEST part is WE all knew, whether it was professional or not, how to assist each other to get things done...What a GREAT team !!...
So now I am left with my last thought..I never like to feel like I OWE people anything and that is not where I am going.. I wanted you all to have a FD coin, but there were none... I wanted you all to have something but I have left you all empty handed. Then I thought..I have a LIFETIME for that BUT..Probably the biggest thing I could have given you all was my TRUE friendship and a funny as some may think (THIS BLOG)..
I already miss you all a bunch, but like Rockey said yesterday and this weekend,
IT's TIME TO GO HOME...
Remember you ALL have a place with T-hoe anytime..
No comments:
Post a Comment